PacketPortal is an open software system based on a cloud computing paradigm. It collects intelligence about customers, services and content from networks. PacketPortal de-couples data collection from data management enabling data collectors that can be embedded into existing network equipment and deliver in-line intelligence to any monitoring, management or business application.
PacketPortal gathers and analyzes customer, content and network information, bringing unprecedented scalability to obtain critical information. This enables more effective customer experience management, instant analytics, accelerated troubleshooting, and insight for new revenue-generating services.
- Improve customer experience with proactive monitoring of subscriber, application, and content key performance indicators from the entire network.
- Harvest valuable intelligence to optimize performance, minimize revenue leakage, improve troubleshooting, and introduce new services.
- Easily obtain information, eliminate monitoring ports, taps, costly overlay networks and remote packet inspection appliances.
- Realize a risk-free return on investment, complement and increase the power of existing tools, systems and network devices.
- IPTV Service Quality monitoring at the network edge
- Minimize support costs, shrink customer issue resolution times
- Improve mobile network performance and customer retention
- Remotely monitor LTE call handoff, resolve issues rapidly
- Increase revenue and differentiation
- Capture critical intelligence, enhance and customize services
- Decoupled data collection and management improves reach, visibility, and scalability
- IP-Lock secure, protected, encrypted, communications channel
- Extensible platform powered by an Open API and developer toolkit.
- Autodiscovered data collectors, centrally managed and controlled.
- Penalty-free in-line packet examination and time-stamping
- Green solution: dramatically reduced cost, footprint, energy consumption
Product & Solution Briefs
|JDSU Introduces the Unique Ability to Monitor Ethernet Network Performance using Live Traffic||February 23, 2015|
|Viavi Solutions Enhances Market Leading Ethernet Test and Performance Monitoring Features with new EtherASSURE release 11.5||August 22, 2016|
|New Solutions Supported with Viavi Intelligent SFPs||September 21, 2015|
|Viavi Breaks The Speed and Size Barrier with Industry-First 10 GbE Ethernet Microprobe||February 18, 2016|