PathTrak™ is the most advanced and extensively deployed return path monitoring system today, fully integrated with Viavi field instruments. With over 750,000 nodes monitored globally, PathTrak is the industry-standard tool for detecting and resolving return path issues.
Live spectrum and QAM analyzers leveraging PathTrak hardware are invaluable for technicians to efficiently resolve issues in the field. Pervasive fast impulse noise must be reliably detected, only PathTrak can adequately address this common use case. Technicians can’t wait 30 seconds or more for feedback from existing polling-based solutions to see the impact on codeword error rates from tightening a connector or wiggling a drop cable, PathTrak’s QAMTrak Analyzers update multiple times per second providing nearly instant feedback.
Beyond just superior find and fix tools, PathTrak is constantly monitoring both spectral and packet health, alarming on critical issues, and trending the data to spot impending issues before customers are impacted. With high port-density and low power consumption, the PathTrak HCU200 platform scales well down to small node sizes as operators drive fiber deeper into their plants. When the time comes to begin transitioning to Remote PHY, a smooth migration path including continuity of critical HFC maintenance capabilities is ensured through the PathTrak/XPERTrak integration.
- Reduce churn via faster MTTR for critical issues
- Harden HFC plant for optimal upstream utilization
- Mobile friendly – Android, iOS, Windows
- Avoid callbacks with on-the-spot repair validation
- Shorten time-to-fix and improve first-time fix rates
- Fully-supported by XPERTrak to provide continuity for migration to r-phy
- Ingress remediation including fast impulse noise
- Network prep and readiness for deploying DOCSIS 3.1
- Network prep and readiness for QAM bandwidth/modulation increases
- Real-time alarming of service-impacting issues
- Seamless transition from traditional to Remote PHY architectures
- Valuable data feed and find and fix component for Viavi XPERTrak
- Simply the best live spectrum and QAM analyzers (mobile-friendly)
- Node ranking to fix nodes that matter the most
- Spectral and packet-based analysis capabilities, complete picture of upstream health
- Scalable solution minimizes hub space/power/cooling required
- Support field techs with Viavi FieldView™ and Field View QAM™ for one-person upstream troubleshooting
- Performance history collection and reporting for trending and intermittent issue troubleshooting