Ensure Fast, Consistent, and Complete Deployments of G.fast and VDSL
Viavi's new OneExpert™ Pro is shipping! Deploy G.fast/V35b/xDSL/WiFi service with the advanced copper, fiber verification, coax, and home WiFi test in the OneExpert 580P.
June 15, 2017 — Viavi Solutions®, the industry's leading DSL test solutions provider, just announced the availability of the OneExpert 580 Pro model. The ONLY tester that supports both the Broadcom and Sckipio G.fast chipsets designed for the advanced copper xDSL technician who does it all.
The race is on to deliver lucrative Gigabit to the Home service. xDSL service providers need to upgrade their service offering to remain competitive against fast, reliable DOCSIS 3.1 and GPON technologies. High speed VDSL and G.fast services allow providers to quickly deliver up to 1Gbps broadband to retain and attract customers. The OneExpert is designed for teams who are in the race to offer these new high speed services, IPTV, and WiFi home networks. The modular OneExpert Platform scales to fit both outside plant and in-home use cases at the right price point with three models: the service focused ONX-580A, the standard ONX-850 with copper and service testing, and the new ONX-580P for advanced copper and service test.
- Tests copper, xDSL/G.fast, coax, WiFi, VoIP, IP video, and more with one handheld
- Easy to use: Allows any technician to find copper faults and to diagnose service problems with one-button OneCheck™ tests
- Advanced copper testing with separate pair RFL, xTalk TDR, and Wideband balance as well as DVOM, RFL, TIMS, and in-home wiring
- Proves true customer speed and Quality of Experience with RFC-6349-based TrueSpeed™
- Reduces repeats up to 20% by closing jobs right—the first time—using OneCheck™ Copper
- Tracks test results, completed tasks, and assets with StrataSync™
- Offers the lowest total cost of ownership just like its predecessor, the Viavi HST-3000 with a future-proofed, modular design that quickly adapts to new technologies like G.fast and beyond
- Enables flexibility and efficiency using common mobile devices via the OneExpert app
For the latest on G.fast, xDSL, DOCSIS 3.1 and more be sure to follow our Service Provider page on LinkedIn.