Next Generation Carrier Ethernet Test Solution
MTS-6000A is a compact and lightweight test platform designed for all phases of network lifecycle from the installation to the maintenance of fiber networks. Modular in design, the MTS-6000A offers an extensive portfolio of test functionality for multiple network layers.
A single Multi-Services Application module provides an integrated solution for Ethernet, SONET/SDH, and higher-layer tests. Optical Modules allow thorough testing of short-haul, long-haul, FTTx, CWDM, and high speed 40Gbps networks
- Offers maximum usability and minimum footprint with over than 100 applications in a compact, lightweight platform
- Accesses the cloud via Wi-Fi/3G/4G LTE and manages assets and data with Stratasync
- Large compatibility with more than 80 modules and field upgradable options
- OTDR and power level testing.
- Converged Ethernet/IP networks at 10 Mbps to 10 G interfaces testing and troubleshooting.
- TDM/PDH to SONET/SDH at OC-3/STM-1 to OC-192/STM-64 testing.
- OTN networks installation and maintenance up to 11.1 G interfaces with ODU-0/ODUFlex support for Ethernet/IP client interfaces.
- Dual FC (1, 2, 4, 8, 10 G) testing for service activation and maintenance of SANs and low-latency circuits
- PMD, Spectral Attenuation Profile and Chromatic Dispersion (CD) testing.
- Optical Spectrum Testing
- Lightweight platform: only 2.4kg/5.3 lbs.
- Large 8 inch transreflective TFT color display improves viewing under any conditions.
- Intuitive graphical user interface with touchscreen
- Long battery life using smart Lithium ion cell.
- Connection checker with VFL, power meter, ORL and video inspection scope options.
- Built-in optical talkset option for communicating along the fiber.
- Remotely controlled (Ethernet/IP) / WiFi / 3G /4G
- Fast data transfer via USB, Ethernet port and 1GB extended memory.
- GPS option to certify coordinates
This product is StrataSync enabled
StrataSync is a hosted, cloud-based solution that provides asset, configuration, and test data management for VIAVI instruments and ensures all instruments have the latest software and options installed.
|VIAVI Solutions Recognized as the Global Market Leader in Fiber Optic Test Equipment by Frost & Sullivan||3月 20, 2017|
|JDSU Advances Metro Ethernet Testing with T-BERD®/MTS Ethernet Testers So Technicians Can Work Smarter||3月 18, 2015|