- 1:00 PM EDT (10:00 AM PDT / 17:00 GMT)
- Approved for 1 BICSI ITS CEC* Free to attend. Approximately one hour.
With the emergence of Enterprise-funded DAS deployments, and the marriage of Fiber and RF for Active DAS networks, it is critical for Enterprise installers and their partners to clearly understand the complex process of deploying these networks. Operators and enterprises are demanding their partners find more efficient and smarter ways to install, commission, and optimize these networks, reducing OPEX while simultaneously requiring faster deployments to keep up with mobile data growth in their in-building environment.
One of the most important areas of improvement is understanding and streamlining the testing required at each step of the deployment process. To deploy today’s DAS systems, installers must be familiar with installation and testing of both fiber and coax mediums, as well as how these integrate with the RF components.
This presentation will show what are the principle steps required for a proper DAS deployment, what type of testing is needed, and how to best leverage test tools for proper installation, commissioning, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the DAS system throughout the lifecycle.
Learn how to:
- Understand the critical deployment phases of an Active DAS systems
- Understand what type of testing and test tools are required for each phase of the testing
- Leveraging cloud-based Workflow Management to streamline the deployment process to deliver projects
*The granting of 1 Continuing Education Credit for this webcast by BICSI does not imply or suggest that BICSI approves or endorses the event.