Simultaneous measurement of tri-wavelength at 1310/1490/1550nm on live fiber.
The VIAVI OLP-4057 PON selective power meter module adds high performance optical FTTH testing to the T-BERD®4000/MTS-4000 and T-BERD®2000/MTS-2000 platforms for testing, turning-up and maintaining FTTx/PON-based systems.
- Field interchangeable single slot size
- Selective FTTx power meter with pass-through mode
- Simultaneous measurement of all the PON wavelengths: 1310, 1490, 1550 nm
- Ideal all-in-one FTTx/PON-based access network testing, when combined with an OTDR
- Compatible with the T-BERD/MTS-4000 and T-BERD/MTS-2000 Platforms
- Access/FTTx Networks turn-up and maintenance
- OLT and ONT testing on EPON/BPON and GPON
- Downstream and upstream traffic testing during service activation
- Built-in broadband power meter
- Easy pass/fail analysis, via user adjustable, pre-defined thresholds per wavelength, with ability to store multiple user-defined profiles on the instrument
- Auto-lambda function provides automatic wavelength detection to speed up testing and avoid instrument setting failures
- Burst mode detection for 1310 nm wavelength analysis