A family of pocket-sized and low-cost optical light sources for the installation and maintenance of singlemode and multimode fiber optic networks.
Viavi SmartPocket™ Optical Light Sources (OLS-34, OLS-35, and OLS-36) offer up to four wavelengths laser diode stabilized light source with an excellent price/performance ratio. The OLS-3x are the ideal complementary tools to the OLP-3x to measure the insertion loss and test the continuity in multimode datacom and local area networks as well as in singlemode telecommunication and CATV-multimedia networks.
- Rugged and pocket-sized design
- Large display combined with an easy-to-use interface
- Combines up to 4 wavelengths (850/1300/1310/1550 nm) in one unit
- Fixed or interchangeable connectors for maximum flexibility
- Auto-wavelegnth and TWINTest transmission modes
- The OLS-34 is dedicated to LAN/WAN Access and Enterprise multimode networks with 850/1300 nm.
- The OLS-35 covers all standard singlemode Telecommunication networks applications with 1300/1550 nm
- The OLS-36 is the quad-wavelength solution covering both multimode and singlemode wavelengths in one product
- Micro USB interface for power supply
- One output port for 2 wavelengths
- 3-years calibration period
- Can be part of the SmartPocket Optical Test Kits