Are you currently deploying VoIP or preparing your network for VoIP and other advanced Triple Play services? In this session, you will learn more about Return Path Monitoring, Maintenance & Certification using JDSU's PathTrak & WebView. This one hour webinar is intended to give everyone a clear understanding of PathTrak & WebView's powerful capabilities as well as allow the sharing of ideas for getting the most out of your PathTrak investment. In general, this webinar will teach you how to optimize a PathTrak system setup and how to Certify your nodes in preparation for VoIP.
Kelly Watts, Viavi Solutions's Cable Networks Division Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Systems & Software, will present an overview of JDSU's PathTrak & WebView Return Monitoring and Maintenance system, including hardware and software as well as some recommended setup parameters. He will cover the very powerful PathTrak Field View option and how to use the WebView server software to certify your nodes for VoIP and other Triple-Play services.
Topics we will explore include:
- PathTrak hardware and software overview
- Configuring PathTrak monitoring plans and alarm thresholds
- Analyzing and interpreting live spectrum traces and performance history data
- WebView server - live spectrum, performance history and Node Certification reports
- How to use the Field View option with both SDA and DSAM meters