CellAdvisor Cable and Antenna Analyzers provide integrated solutions for line sweep measurement, RF / optical power measurements, and fiber inspection, in a lightweight, cloud-enabled instrument ideal for cell site installation.
The majority of problems in wireless networks occur at the base station infrastructure, composed of the antenna system, cables, and connectors and they are typically related to the cable feed-line (coax or fiber). Contamination in fiber connectors is the most common problem associated with Fiber. All wireless networks with fiber based feed-lines require the verification of both RF and Fiber. Until now multiple instruments were used for these tests, one for RF and another for Fiber, and the JD720C series cable and antenna analyzer is the first cable and antenna analyzer that provides an integrated solution for fiber and coax, being the most versatile and optimal instrument to properly service and install cell sites.
|Model||Frequency||RF tests||Fiber tests
Fiber inspection, optical power
|Self-guided tests TestWizard||Cloud service
Return loss, VSWR, DTF, cable loss, RF power
|JD723C||100 MHz to 2.7 GHz||x||x||x||x|
|JD724C||5 MHz to 4 GHz||x||x||x||x|
|JD725C||5 MHz to 4 GHz||x||x||x||x||x|
|JD726C||5 MHz to 6 GHz||x||x||x||x||x|
- RF and fiber testing in a single solution
- Manage assets and reduce costs with cloud-enabled StrataSync
- Detect signal degradation over time with Trace Overlay
- Reduce test time by making two measurements simultaneously on one display
- Instant problem notification with simple PASS/FAIL indications
- Enable faster and easier calibration with EZ-Cal™
- Verify cell-site cable and antenna systems
- Test distributed radios with RF and fiber feed-lines
- Validate DAS deployments
- Test NFC antennas (RFID and security equipment)
- Inspect fiber with PASS/FAIL indications using P5000i fiber microscope
- Measure RF and optical power using power sensors
- Three zoom zones for detailed analysis on multi-frequency bands
- Up to 40 dBm (10W) RF port protection
- Generate PDF/HTML reports
- Automatically saves events that exceed pre-defined limits
- Application software for post-analysis (JDViewer) and remote control (JDRemote)
- Web-based remote control via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
The CellAdvisor Cable and Antenna Analyzer is StrataSync enabled
StrataSync is a hosted, cloud-based solution that provides asset, configuration, and test data management for VIAVI instruments and ensures all instruments have the latest software and options installed.
All of our CellAdvisor models are rugged and portable, and offer cloud-enabled centralized management through StratasyncTM. And CPRIAdvisor, our new, highly-scalable solution, allows you to remotely monitor RF conditions 24/7.
Choose the model that’s right for you using the chart below.
|Base Station Analyzer||Signal Analyzer||RF Analyzer||Cable and Antenna Analyzer||CPRIAdvisor|
|Cable & Antenna Analysis||Y||-||Y||Y||-|
*depends on model