The G.fast/V35b module for the VIAVI OneExpert™ Field Tester Now Available for Order
June 2, 2016 — VIAVI Solutions®, the industry’s leading DSL test solutions provider, just announced the availability of the G.fast/V35b module for the OneExpert product line. It supports the Broadcom G.fast chipset.
Due to the modularity of the OneExpert Platform, the module offers a simple field upgrade when the module ships in the early fall for the expected start of G.fast 2017 deployments. G.fast fills the gap between fiber to the home deployments and VDSL2 and does so at a lower cost for service providers. This is especially important where multi-dwelling units make FTTH cost prohibitive.
- Tests WiFi, VoIP, IP video, and more with one handheld
- Allows any technician to find copper faults with easy-to-use SmartGain™ TDR
- Proves true customer connection quality with RFC-6349-based TrueSpeed™
- Reduces repeats up to 20% by closing jobs right—the first time—using OneCheck™ Copper
- Tracks test results, completed tasks, and assets with StrataSync™
- Protects your investment with a future-proof, modular design that quickly adapts to new technologies like G.fast and FTTH
- Enables flexibility and efficiency using common mobile devices via the OneExpert app
To learn more, visit the OneExpert 580 product.