All-in-one tool that fully tests the access network (copper, fiber, POTS, coax, HPNA, and ADSL2+/VDSL2 including vectored or bonded pairs) as well as broadband services (data, VoIP, and IP video) so technicians can rapidly correlate and resolve triple-play service problems to potential physical-layer causes.
The VIAVI SmartClass TPS (Triple Play Services) tester helps field technicians who roll out broadband access networks and services deliver a pristine copper access infrastructure that can support triple-play services and meet critical quality of service (QoS) and quality of experience (QoE) requirements.
This all-in-one DSL tester tool can test copper, fiber, HPNA, asymmetrical and very high speed digital subscriber lines including vectored or bonded VDSL2 pairs Internet Protocol (IP) data, voice over IP (VoIP), and IP video with straightforward pass/fail results and detailed analysis of physical-and application-layer-related problems.
The OneCheck and VideoCheck one button automated testing applications help technicians significantly reduce testing times and improves overall quality. The SmartClass TPS verifies the physical health of the access copper loop, digital subscriber line (DSL) performance, and QoS/QoE of triple-play services to ensure that field technicians have successfully completed the installation and repair job. Operators and service providers can more quickly locate and repair faults and, thus, guarantee their service quality.
- Reduce repeat faults, save money with comprehensive testing in an all-in-one tool
- Cut test times in half for xDSL and triple-play services with OneCheck™
- Avoid the complexity of copper testing with one-button CableCheck™
- Save time using SmartIDs™ to troubleshoot an entire multipoint coax network in one test
- Improve overall technician efficiency with mobile apps and simplified, one-button testing
- DSL networks and triple-play services
- WiFi and in-home coax networks
- Broadcast and VoD streams including VMOS
- VoIP packet streams
- IP data connectivity
- Supports WiFi
- Tests ADSL2+/VDSL2 including bonded and vectored pairs, broadband services (data, VoIP, and IP video), copper, POTS, fiber, WiFi, and coax/HPNA
- Web browser
- OneCheck automates all ADSL2+/VDSL2, data, VoIP, and IP video tests and reports all key quality metrics
- CableCheck verifies copper-pair health with balance testing and ground checks
- SC TPS mobile device application for iPhone/iPad (iOS App) provides remote control, job management, and technical support content including tutorials