It’s Wireshark Week at VIAVI Solutions and we’re chumming the waters with our freshest troubleshooting strategies and jaw-dropping hacks, especially for Wireshark users.
Though there are many similarities between IPv4 and IPv6, there are also a number of key differences in operations and nomenclature that can be challenging. This session will examine the tracking and troubleshooting of IPv6 traffic and its potential impact on your applications.
- Identify fundamental differences between IPv4 and IPv6
- Understand IPv6 address basics which include types and use in applications
- Perform default operations in client, server, and infrastructure operating systems
- Assess IPv6 impact on network applications
- Configure Wireshark to view IPv6 more effectively
- Display IPv6 traffic through Wireshark color rules, filters, columns, & configuration profiles
If you use Wireshark and would like to resolve issues faster, sign up for this unique webinar series today. Registration is first come, first served and session attendance is limited.