Montag, Oktober 22, 2018 bis Donnerstag, Oktober 25, 2018
Network Evolution Made Easy with Smarter Test Solutions
We understand it’s not easy to stay on top of the technology changes that impact your network. Whether its Remote PHY, deploying DOCSIS 3.1, going Fiber deep, or providing business and video services, VIAVI has the smart test solutions to help you every step of the way.
Visit us at SCTE/ISBE Cable-Tec Expo 2018, October 23 –25, in Atlanta, Georgia at booth #2002 to see how VIAVI can make any Network Evolution easy.
- Remote-PHY transition simplified with our flexible DAA-ready portfolio including ethernet timing and sync, DWDM fiber certification plus return sweep capabilities identical to those used today for legacy nodes
- DOCSIS 3.1 made easy with our complete portfolio of instruments covering all workgroups from contractors and installers through maintenance techs
- Remote Fiber Monitoring to reduce your MTTR and to avoid outages
- Fiber Deep & PON Certification with our comprehensive range of OTDR, PON testers and Fiber Inspection Probes
- Optimize your business services with automated test solutions up to 100GE
- Assure the Multiscreen Experience – deliver video QoE through automated performance monitoring of cable, IPTV, multiscreen, and OTT video
Join us on Tuesday, October 23 in the VIAVI booth from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm for a drink on us and an opportunity to engage with our VIAVI experts.
VIAVI Speaking Opportunities at SCTE/ISBE Cable-Tec Expo 2018
- Learnings From a DAA/DOCSIS 3.1 Early Adopter: Launching and Maintaining a Next-Gen HFC Plant
VIAVI presenter: Dave Hering
Date & Location: TBC
- R-PHY: What You Need to Know. Thursday, September 27, 2018
- DAA - Headend Consideration Before the First Remote Unit is Turned up, Tues, Nov 27, 2018
- Crossing the R-PHY Finish Line – RPU Installation, Cutover, and Ongoing Maintenance, Wed, Jan 23, 2019
- Remote PHY: Problems Solved, and Problems Created By DAA
- Fiber Monitoring: Improving Profits, MTTR, and Security