Discover below only some of the most important achievements of this Center.
- From 0 to 83 employees in technology, and still counting;
- Building on two R&D Departments, in Network Enablement as well as Software Enablement
- 7 projects in development, including some of our most important platforms and application;
- The most cutting edge and innovative technologies, to create high performance platforms and improve network connectivity everywhere;
- First idea to be patented coming from the Bucharest office;
- Countless ping-pong games, marathon medals, mountain peak conquering, boardgames nights;
You can also be in the first line of network and service innovation:
The new VIAVI Innovation Center, in Oregon Park (Aurel Vlaicu) is the site where we bring together people with a genuine passion for the technical field. If you consider everyday to be a new learning opportunity and you spend every day discovering the most intricate undersides of your code, then your place is definitely here.
Whether you already have experience, or you still have a lot to learn, we support you in the next steps of your career.
The Viavi Network si Service Enablement (NSE) line of business is founded on to of the line technology fiber optics test and measurement. We are at the front line of 5G network performance testing and we offer service providers a complete insight into their physical, virtual, or hybrid network performance.
NE (Network Enablement)
- 3 major projects in development: Cable, Access, and Metro;
- We work to test and measure network performance with physical equipment made in VIAVI factories;
- We develop embedded software to enable the performance of this equipment and to create a user friendly, easy-to-work-with experience for service providers;
- Innovation is our top priority, our team is encouraged to create and patent new ideas in the field;
SE (Service Enablement)
- 4 major projects in development NCI (Nitro Common Infrastructure); GigaStor, Observer-Live, Nitro Mobile;
- We develop end-to-end software systems for service providers in telecommunications and networking, with the purpose of building, monitoring, and optimising the most complex networks in the world;
Our systems keep the world connected through top of the line infrastructures. If you want to be part of this field innovation, join our team.
We are looking for those colleagues who are truly passionate about the field. Of you are one of them, surely our roles could be your next career move.
Our selection Process:
- Your first discussion with the VIAVI recruiter is a good opportunity to find out more about us (business, projects, culture, teams, benefits, or any other aspects of the role). Our recruiter is here to support you throughout the process, whenever you need.
- The technical discussion with the colleagues from our team it's an excellent opportunity to leverage your knowledge. We will surely appreciate if you come prepared and confident about your knowledge and experience. It's also a great opportunity to ask questions and clarify all technical aspects of the role and the project;
- Final HR Interview. Congratulations! The most difficult part of the process is behind you. Your technical background is perfect for what we are looking for and our role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level. It's time to discuss about your professional development plans, what you are passionate about, what motivates you, and what VIAVI can offer you in this context.