This webinar, Basic Tests and Waveform Analysis - focused on walking the user through the proper steps of utilizing graphical tools to evaluate digital LMR Performance and learning about the limits of impaired signals and the impact they can have on a coverage area.
Click the links below to watch the webinars in the Radio Test Webinar Series.
- Save Time, Money, and Lives with Communications Test
- Best Practices for Testing Analog Radios
- Testing FM Radios and FSK Modems
- Basics of Digital Radio Testing – Importance of Measurement Technique
- Basic Tests and Waveform Analysis (DMR, P25, NXDN)
- Basic Tests and Waveform Analysis (TETRA and DMR)
- TETRA Testing Requirements and Best Practices
- Tracking Generator Function (DTF/VSWR Filters Duplexers and Cables)
- Internal and External power measurements with Bird 5017D powersensor
- Fundamentals of Auto-Test
- STI FT7 Signal Coverage Testing
- Indoor Signal Coverage Mapping with the NEON Signal Mapper Application
- Controlling Your Radio Test Set Remotely
- Special Features of the 8800SX