Unique automated solution saves 40% testing time on Fiber Optic Network deployment. VIAVI 4100-Series FiberComplete family is the first solution to allow performing automatically bi-directional Insertion Loss (IL), bi-directional Optical Return Loss (ORL using OCWR method), distance and Bi-directional OTDR or Fault Finder, using one fiber connection with one button-push operation. Learn more about OTDR Testing, Fiber Testing, Passive Optical Networks (PON) and XGS-PON.
This is the only bi-directional loss test set on the market that can characterize splices and connectors, and locate faults.
- Up to 6 instruments in 1 test module.
- One connection, one-touch automated measurements.
- Real-time continuity check and product pairing using the fiber under test.
- Immediate troubleshooting with Fault Finder mode.
- Workflow optimization with Pass/Fail indications and direct report generation.
- Compatible with the T-BERD/MTS-2000, -4000, -4000 V2 and 5800 Platforms
- Installation and commissioning of Access , Middle Mile and Metro networks.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of any fiber optic links.
- FTTH/PON network construction and acceptance for FTTH/ Passive Optical Networks (PON)
- Step by step wizard for initial IL/ORL test referencing.
- Fiber or Cable results management.
- Predefined/User-defined thresholds.
- Compatible with Metro-Access (MA) and Metro-PON (MP) OTDR.
Manuals & User Guides
White Papers & Books
Repair & Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards