Observer Doubles on Capacity and Ease of Use
Sophisticated analysis delivered through simple design
The latest Observer Platform release marks the industry’s first 40 Gb wire-rate analytics, traffic capture, and storage solution with real-time reporting. The intelligent user interface features an intuitive keyword search function and pre-engineered network, application, and UC workflows that lead you right to the source of any network slowdowns, anomalous traffic, or service degradation. Team collaboration and cross-silo sharing are facilitated by user-friendly performance dashboards.
The Observer Platform features a new easy-select line of form factors designed to scale with your organization, through virtualization to the cloud and beyond. From a single appliance with analytics to over a petabyte of reliable packet capture, the Observer Platform supports some of the world’s largest data centers.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Custom-designed Gen3 capture card with 40 Gb capture rate and accelerated analytics, provide the industry’s fastest access to stored packet data and analysis
- Fault-tolerant, custom enclosures have been designed to support four years of uninterrupted, 100% duty-cycle, line-rate capture without dropping a single packet for the ultimate in transaction visibility and peace of mind
- Prescribed network, application, and unified communications workflows guide IT teams through these three most common types of issues resulting in faster analysis and resolution
- Enhanced proprietary storage structure increases Observer’s speed of processing data and analysis by more than 10 times
- All new easy-select models are tailored to customer use cases, accommodating any location, network, or data center configuration
Whether obstacles to heightened performance are due to a resource capacity issue or a malware attack, the industry-leading, packet-based intelligence of the Observer Platform ensures that you have all the data you need to see IT and fix IT – fast.