Watch on demand this informative webinar discussing how fiber monitoring improves MTTR and drives down costs using real world examples.
- Long haul and metro dark and lit fiber monitoring reducing operational expense, MTTR, and improving network up-time
- Real world live results
- FTTA, 5G small cells combined with leased fiber ensuring SLA
- Fiber to the Home, PON construction, service activation, and maintenance
- Network security
- Fiber sensing for strain to cables to protect cables
This webinar is #2 in the Transition to a Fiber-Rich Network webinar series. Get access to all four webinars from the button below. The sessions cover individual topics and do not need to be watched chronologically.
- Webinar #1: FTTH/PON - Efficient Deployment of FTTH/PON Networks
- Webinar #2: Optical Fiber Monitoring: Reduce MTTR and Dispatch to Fix, Not Find
- Webinar #3: Wave Division Multiplexing (WDM) - Technologies and Tools for Successful Deployment
- Webinar #4: MPO Challenges Dealing with Multi-fiber Connectors and Cables
For more information, please contact your VIAVI account team. We look forward to seeing you at the webinars.