February 26, 2019
Watch on demand this informative webinar discussing how fiber monitoring improves MTTR and drives down costs using real world examples.
- Long haul and metro dark and lit fiber monitoring reducing operational expense, MTTR, and improving network up-time
- Real world live results
- FTTA, 5G small cells combined with leased fiber ensuring SLA
- Fiber to the Home, PON construction, service activation, and maintenance
- Network security
- Fiber sensing for strain to cables to protect cables
The VIAVI team conducted two multi-part series of informative webinars created to support your continued transition to a fiber-rich network. You can now catch up on these informative webinar series created by the fiber experts at VIAVI via on-demand recordings. The sessions cover individual topics and do not need to be watched chronologically. Click here for a complete list of webinars in both series.
Transition to a Fiber-Rich Network Webinar Series #2
- Automating Test Workflow to Accelerate Jobs
- Cut Fiber Test and Certification Times in Half
- Optical Fiber Monitoring: Reduce MTTR and Dispatch to Fix, Not Find -REPEAT
- How to Effectively Operationalize DAA
- Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing and Monitoring
For more information, please contact your VIAVI account team. We look forward to seeing you at the webinars.