- FiberChek Sidewinder™ MPO Tester
- August 2020
- Firmware Update for the Sidewinder™ MPO tester
- Visit http://fcpro.updatemyunit.net/
- Download and install the latest version of FiberChekPRO on your PC.
Connect the unit to your PC and launch FiberChekPRO. FiberChekPRO will automatically notify you if the unit needs a firmware update. Follow the prompts to update the firmware. Alternatively, open the SETUP menu and then select the Sidewinder. Navigate to Firmware and click on UPDATE FIRMWARE.
The following are the prerequisites for the FiberChekPRO software needed to install the firmware:
- PC/laptop with 1.0 GHz CPU or higher
- Windows 7® or Windows 10® Operating System
- 400 MB of hard drive space for application software
- One open USB 2.0 port
- 2 GB RAM
- .NET Framework 4.0