- OLP-85, OLP-87, OLP-88, OLS-85, OLT-85, OLTS-85, ORL-85
- August 9, 2018
- Download latest update of your SmartClass Fiber Test Tool (except OLP-82)
- Visit http://scf.updatemyunit.net/
- Download latest update of your SmartClass Fiber Test Tool exe file to your PC.
- File Size: 84M
- Once the download completes, extract the file to the root level of your USB drive.
To upgrade your OpticalSmartClass Oxx-85/87/88/:
- The instrument is fully charged or the PS4 Universal AC/DC Power Supply is connected.
- The instrument is switched off.
- Press and hold down the 'MENU' key.
- Press the 'ON' key to switch the instrument on.
- The software update screen appears.
- Release the 'MENU' key.
- Plug the USB flash drive into one of the instrument’s USB ports.
- To start the software update procedure, press the center key within the arrow keys.
- If the update procedure is finished the instrument starts up automatically and finalizes the update.
- Remove the USB Flash drive.
- When updating a device from software prior to V01.12 the USB flash drives are limited to max. capacity of 2GB.
With later versions:
- The USB stick must be formatted in FAT32, no 2GByte limit.
- Caution! Ethernet (LAN) port number has changed from 5800 to 8000 since software version V02.00.00.
- Caution! Do not power off the device while updating
- Just to install the software not to support any new options: None
- User manual and Release Notes are available at http://scf.updatemyunit.net/.