- Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 11:00am-12:00pm New York/ 4:00pm-5:00pm London
Telecom service providers today must significantly increase their revenues or risk becoming unviable. The “big data” in their networks are a potential source of such incremental revenues, but many providers today are failing to unlock this potential. This webinar will describe an approach to a big data solution design that is proven to work - with example use cases presented.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
This webinar will describe an approach to a big data solution enablement design that is proven to work - with example use cases presented.
- Example use cases of where network operations “big data” (within telecom service providers) was used to generate incremental revenues.
- The key design principles for a practical big data enablement solution. Specifically:
- an open architecture that decouples data collection and processing from the receiving application, but where each use case is designed holistically from data source to analysis;
- where for each specific use case, only the required data is collected (in real-time where required) at the source;
- where for each specific use case, only the required information is delivered (in real-time where required) to the receiving application.
The one sure thing about “big data” is that it is only going to get bigger. Telecom service providers need to adopt a big data solution approach that works today and can scale moving forward in an economically feasible way.