Stamp out tough troubleshooting issues for good
Recurring network problems can be frustrating, but without seeing an event firsthand it’s tough to locate the source. In this two-webinar series, Packet Pioneer Chris Greer delivers tactical strategies to sniff out network performance issues before they cause end-user headaches.
Session One – Capturing and Defining Problem Scope and Impact
May 16 at 10:00 – 11 am CST
- Uses and limitations of NetFlow and metadata
- Long-term traffic retention and packet capture options
- Tools and strategies for assessing performance impact
Session Two – Isolating Problem Cause to Network, Systems, or Applications
May 23 at 10:00 – 11 am CST
- Implementation of logical and consistent troubleshooting workflows
- Tactical strategies to isolate problem source
- Verification of user problems within packet captures
- Real-world examples and test cases
Attendees will also create a troubleshooting checklist so the next time you smell smoke, your team will be ready with a repeatable process to find the source fast.