The Path to a Fiber-Rich Future Webinar Series: Part 4
Time: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT
Once your network is built, it is time to activate the network and start taking orders for customer service. How do you test for network activation quickly, locate trouble spots and assure customers you will be ready on the first service visit? Network activation and Service activation are two distinct phases. These phases are often suffering from the faults introduced during construction. Locating and fixing the inevitable faults can be done systematically and methodically with proper techniques. We will discuss team hand offs and various build/activate scenarios.
Webinar highlights will include:
- Introduction to the vulnerabilities and process risks all first out network and service activation teams need to overcome
- Considerations for network activation and how to troubleshoot common issues
- Service activation: turning leads to cash quickly while assuring the customer that they will have good service in the long run to avoid repeats.
- The art and science of a good service activation at the customer premise with the three Ms: Measurement, Margin and Methods of Procedure
- Discussion of reducing the reporting burden with simplified reporting and project tracking.
The Path to a Fiber-Rich Future webinar series
Whether your focus is cable, fiber, wireless or mobile/5G, VIAVI has solutions and tools to get you ready for this transition. Each of the webinars below target network vulnerabilities and demonstrate how proper testing procedures can help you eliminate problems quickly and efficiently. Learn from the VIAVI experts as they share best practices and lessons learned from specific deployment use cases.