Demands for greater bandwidth are driving a global increase in fiber to the home (FTTH) / PON networks. Although there is a shortage of fiber test expertise, fiber test can be efficiently conducted by a novice armed with the right procedures. Optimized installation and test procedures combined with monitoring will protect fiber installations against harsh environmental conditions and the vulnerabilities that plague fiber.
Watch on demand and learn:
- Ways to achieve fast and profitable deployments with workflow efficiency
- How fiber monitoring can reduce MTTR and degraded service dramatically
- Easy procedures to harden the fiber network that help eliminate repeat customer complaints
This webinar is #1 in the Transition to a Fiber-Rich Network webinar series. Get access to all four webinars from the button at the bottom of the page. The sessions cover individual topics and do not need to be watched chronologically.
Webinar Series Sessions:
This webinar is #1 in the Transition to a Fiber-Rich Network webinar series. Get access to all four webinars from the button above.
- FTTH/PON - Efficient Deployment of FTTH/PON Networks
- Optical Fiber Monitoring: Reduce MTTR and Dispatch to Fix, Not Find
- Wave Division Multiplexing (WDM) - Technologies and Tools for Successful Deployment Webinar
- MPO Challenges Dealing with Multi-fiber Connectors and Cables