VIAVI 4100-Series OTDR modules enable field technicians to rapidly, reliably, and cost-effectively install, turn up, and troubleshoot any optical network architecture – The optical performances of the 4100-Series OTDR modules combined with the complete suite of T-BERD/MTS platforms testing features ensure that any testing job is done right the first time.
- Combines OTDR, power meter and continuous light source for added testing flexibility
- Performs accurate PON networks troubleshooting with dedicated wavelengths for in-service troubleshooting
- Avoids the risk of live signal interference or damage to the optical transmitter when performing OTDR test with instantaneous automatic traffic detection
- Construction, commissioning and troubleshooting of Metro and Long-Haul networks
- Tier-2 certification and maintenance of Enterprise and Data Center networks
- Characterization and troubleshooting of FTTA fiber cables (macro cell towers, wireless backhauls, distributed antenna systems and cloud radio access)
- Qualification and troubleshooting of FTTH-PON networks (fiber distribution and drop cables verification and test through splitters)
- Up to 45 dB dynamic range and 256,000 acquisition points
- PON optimized to test through up to a 1x128 splitter
- Combined singlemode/multimode version
- Single-/Dual-/Tri-wavelength versions with 1310,1490,1550,1625, and 1650nm
- Single connector port for 1310, 1550 and in-service 1625 or 1650nm wavelengths
- Integrated light source and power meter on OTDR port
- Available in FiberComplete version for automated bi-directional OTDR, IL and ORL measurements
Check out FTTx network resources.