Date/Time: Nov 10, 2016 at 10:00 AM PST.
Service downtime due to fiber faults in all kinds of network environments can lead to excessive fault location and repair times, not to mention potential SLA penalties.
Register to attend this webinar and learn how to
- Reduce down time and MTTR caused by severed or damaged fibers
- Deliver on Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Make the shift from dispatch-to-find to dispatch-to-fix
- Streamline workflow around fiber provisioning and troubleshooting
- Increase your end-customer value while generating additional service revenue
Your customers demand always-on services, competition is high and customers churn easily, protect your revenue streams with more effective fiber monitoring.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.