Mayo 20, 2020
Familiarize yourself with Auto-Test how-to's in the latest on-demand webinar with VIAVI expert Dave Hanson.
During this technical training session you'll become acquainted with best-practices in optimizing your 3920 or 8800 Auto-Test experience and increase the throughput to your customer.
Why Auto-Test is the preferred method of testing your radios:
- Speed of test
- Eliminates human error factor
- Reduces No-Fault Finds
- Reduces costs
Click the links below to watch the webinars in the Radio Test Webinar Series.
- Save Time, Money, and Lives with Communications Test
- Best Practices for Testing Analog Radios
- Testing FM Radios and FSK Modems
- Basics of Digital Radio Testing – Importance of Measurement Technique
- Basic Tests and Waveform Analysis (DMR, P25, NXDN)
- Basic Tests and Waveform Analysis (TETRA and DMR)
- TETRA Testing Requirements and Best Practices
- Tracking Generator Function (DTF/VSWR Filters Duplexers and Cables)
- Internal and External Power Measurements with Bird 5017D Power Sensor
- Fundamentals of Auto-Test
- STI FT7 Signal Coverage Testing
- Indoor Signal Coverage Mapping with the NEON Signal Mapper Application
- Controlling Your Radio Test Set Remotely
- Special Features of the 8800SX