The Bird 5017D RF Power Sensor is an especially useful test tool at remote repeater sites with high-power transmitters and cable / antenna networks. Paired with our 3550R and 8800SX test sets, you can measure true average and peak power, including VSWR.
Click the links below to watch the webinars in the Radio Test Webinar Series.
- Save Time, Money, and Lives with Communications Test
- Best Practices for Testing Analog Radios
- Testing FM Radios and FSK Modems
- Basics of Digital Radio Testing – Importance of Measurement Technique
- Basic Tests and Waveform Analysis (DMR, P25, NXDN)
- Basic Tests and Waveform Analysis (TETRA and DMR)
- TETRA Testing Requirements and Best Practices
- Tracking Generator Function (DTF/VSWR Filters Duplexers and Cables)
- Internal and External Power Measurements with Bird 5017D Power Sensor
- Fundamentals of Auto-Test
- STI FT7 Signal Coverage Testing
- Indoor Signal Coverage Mapping with the NEON Signal Mapper Application
- Controlling Your Radio Test Set Remotely
- Special Features of the 8800SX