- SmartClass Ethernet
- March 2012
One Handheld Manager PC program to upgrade the SC Ethernet handheld. NOTE: This is the final version of software for this product.
- Click on Download
- File Size: 33M
- Download the zip file to your PC.
- Unzip and run the setup.exe to install the Download Manager software on your PC.
- Launch the Download Manager program and ensure the PC has access to the internet.
- Click on TOOLS and select DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE.
- Select the SC Ethernet from the list displayed.
- This will download the firmware for the SC Ethernet to the PC.
Connect the SC Ethernet to the PC via USB cable. Ensure the unit is connected to the AC power adapter. In the left panel of the Download Manager under “Connected Now”, right click on the unit to be upgraded and select UPGRADE FIRMWARE. Chose the version and click OK. Do not disturb the unit or the PC during the upgrade. After the Handheld Manager indicates that the upgrade is complete, click on ON.
- Just to install the software not to support any new options: None
- OneExpert Handheld Manager User Guide