- All EASyCAP 20 and 30 series products.
- EASyCAP Server (Discontinued) is not supported
- March 22, 2021
- If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 2.15 please contact Viavi technical support for further assistance.
- If you need to first upgrade from version 2.1X to 3.04.03 please use this link: easycap_linux_upgrade_3.04.03.ept1
- To upgrade from version 3.00 or higher then please use this link: easycap_encdec_21.02.01
All upgrades require that a license be installed on the EASyCAP prior to installation. The install will fail without the Annual Support and Firmware Upgrade license
- Please contact Viavi EAS sales to obtain a license. 1-855-275-5378 Option 1
This is a multistep upgrade.
- If you are running V2.X you must upgrade to V3.x first. That upgrade is available to you in the “Necessary Downloads” section
- After Upgrading to V3.X you must reboot the EASyCAP. Then you may proceed with the 21.02.01 upgrade.
- If the upgrade package is a .ZIP file, do not try to upgrade the EASyCAP with the .ZIP file, you must extract the files first.
- A valid upgrade license is required before the system will accept the upgrade file.
- Please contact Viavi EAS Sales to obtain a license for your system. 1-855-275-5378 Option 1
- For upgrade instructions when upgrading from V2.1X to 3.X Please follow these instructions: EASyCAP Software V2 to V3 Upgrade Instructions