Watch on demand as VIAVI expert Tyler VanderPloeg presents an in-depth discussion on multi-fiber connectors such as MPO and how you can address the new testing challenges associated with these connectors.
- Learn to identify the various types of MPO connectors and their elements
- Understand how MPO connections are used in various network design architectures
- Implement the best practices for handling and testing networks with MPO connections
- Learn how to overcome common testing and management challenges associated with MPO connections
The VIAVI team conducted two multi-part series of informative webinars created to support your continued transition to a fiber-rich network. You can now catch up on these informative webinar series created by the fiber experts at VIAVI via on-demand recordings. The sessions cover individual topics and do not need to be watched chronologically. Click here for a complete list of webinars in both series.
Transition to a Fiber-Rich Network Webinar Series #1
- FTTH/PON - Efficient Deployment of FTTH/PON Networks
- Optical Fiber Monitoring: Reduce MTTR and Dispatch to Fix, Not Find
- Wave Division Multiplexing (WDM) - Technologies and Tools for Successful Deployment
- MPO Challenges Dealing with Multi-fiber Connectors and Cables
For more information, please contact your VIAVI account team. We look forward to seeing you at the webinars.