Demands for greater bandwidth are driving a global increase in fiber to the home (FTTH) / PON networks. Although there is a shortage of fiber test expertise, fiber test can be efficiently conducted by a novice armed with the right procedures. Optimized installation and test procedures combined with monitoring will protect fiber installations against harsh environmental conditions and the vulnerabilities that plague fiber.
Watch on demand and learn:
- Ways to achieve fast and profitable deployments with workflow efficiency
- How fiber monitoring can reduce MTTR and degraded service dramatically
- Easy procedures to harden the fiber network that help eliminate repeat customer complaints
The VIAVI team conducted two multi-part series of informative webinars created to support your continued transition to a fiber-rich network. You can now catch up on these informative webinar series created by the fiber experts at VIAVI via on-demand recordings. The sessions cover individual topics and do not need to be watched chronologically. Click here for a complete list of webinars in both series.
Transition to a Fiber-Rich Network Webinar Series #1
- FTTH/PON - Efficient Deployment of FTTH/PON Networks
- Optical Fiber Monitoring: Reduce MTTR and Dispatch to Fix, Not Find
- Wave Division Multiplexing (WDM) - Technologies and Tools for Successful Deployment
- MPO Challenges Dealing with Multi-fiber Connectors and Cables
For more information, please contact your VIAVI account team. We look forward to seeing you at the webinars.