TMLite is a multi-UE simulator, running on an industry-standard server. The TMLite has been specifically designed to give R&D engineers a focused early stage functional development tool to help bring 5G products to market faster.
The TMLite is a derivative of the defacto TM500 Network Tester Family - the leader in functional, system and capacity testing since 3G. Delivering a test solution that supports higher layers, baseband and RF connectivity within one industry standard server. Provided with the same engineering expertise and leading roadmaps that are expected with the TM500 family of products.
TMLite offers comprehensive debugging tools, and a validated automation framework to accelerate 3GPP gNB functional development, early in the development cycle. By enabling this focused testing earlier in the development cycle, developers can boost engineering productivity and avoid costly delays incurred because defects remain undetected while significant effort is spent writing software and integrating functional components.
Decades of experience in developing industry-leading lab test tools for both traditional cellular networks and virtualized networks gives VIAVI the expertise to deliver this new product in a commercially available server. The single server architecture also offers significant cost-savings that will allow more engineers to have access to their own unit to help them deliver robust and comprehensively tested functionality prior to system integration.
As a derivative of the industry standard TM500, the TMLite shares the same software stack, reducing risks in integration and providing the quality and stability expected by those already familiar with the TM500 family. This is of course all delivered with a superior support model with access to VIAVI industry-leading engineers.
- Same family as the defacto TM500 Test Mobile that is used extensively by the world’s leading vendors and operators
- Single server supports 5G SA with support for 2CC 2x2 & 4x4MIMO
- Supports Release -16 features and tracking 3GPP specifications
- Support RF and O-RAN FH testing
- Embedded Online Mobility Models with 3GPP compliant fading models
- Supports multiple UEs
- For functional early R&D development testing
- RF Test interface
- PDCP, NAS, MTS Test Modes
- 5G NR: SA, NSA
- Automation and logging capability
- Data applications
- Bandwidth 100 MHz
- Compliments existing TM500 family of products
- Excellent logging capabilities
- Comprehensive debugging capabilities
- High stability
- Small footprint
- Enable “shift-left” testing methodologies by providing advanced test capability early in the development cycle
- Focused functionality and performance to enable cost effective deployment of multiple units to boost engineering productivity
O-RAN Plugfest Participation
- 5G Testing
- Small Cell, O-RAN and Cloud RAN gNB testing
- Private 5G – Public safety testing
- Early functional testing
- Development testing
- Layer 1 testing
- Layer 2 and 3 signalling testing
- Data throughput testing
- gNB scheduling algorithm testing
Repair & Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards