VIAVI OneExpert CATV Installs and Services DOCSIS 3.1 with Simplicity, Speed, and Power
Improve technician productivity, increase customer satisfaction with fewer repeat service calls, and speed DOCSIS 3.1 service deployment
VIAVI Solutions introduces the first true DOCSIS 3.1 installation and service meter: the OneExpert CATV. A new industry benchmark, OneExpert helps field technicians fix problems right—the first time. A multi-touch, user-friendly interface with OneCheck™ automated testing eases complex tasks with a simple dashboard that gives clear pass/fail results.
- Genuine DOCSIS 3.1 solution — the first field instrument with an embedded 3.1 modem for full 3.1 service testing
- Flexible software upgrades — enables DOCSIS 3.1 now or later when you are ready
- Ready for network expansion with automatically-switching dual diplexers to support 42 and 85 MHz networks
- OFDM and 32x8 DOCSIS, WiFi, and fiber optic
- Full 3 year warranty; field-replaceable battery
- Best meter for installation and service
- Speed — parallel measurements eliminate incomplete testing
- Simplicity — empowers techs to troubleshoot without extensive training; automatic channel identification means no channel plan is needed
- Consistency — improves compliance and audit performance
- Tests throughput on DOCSIS and Ethernet up to 1G: first in the industry
- Multiple models available to meet needs from fulfilment to service tech
- Future-proof modularity ensures years of use supporting cable television and home networks
OneExpert CATV enables physical- and service-layer testing of the very latest DOCSIS 3.1 technologies, letting techs test and validate services all the way to Gigabit throughput speeds. OneExpert tests a higher number of existing DOCSIS 3.0 bonded QAM channels in addition to new D3.1 OFDM carriers, making it the perfect tool for expanding D3.0-based networks or leading-edge D3.1 plants. It is the best choice for fulfilment and service techs, regardless of the technology stage you're in with your network—yet another key reason to choose OneExpert CATV.