Time: 9 pm ET / 6 pm PST / 1 am GMT
Transition to a Fiber Rich Network Series #2 - Webinar #3
Join VIAVI at this informative webinar discussing how fiber monitoring improves MTTR and drives down costs using real world examples. Note this is a REPEAT of the webinar done on February 26, 2019 to accommodate a different time zone, however, this will still be a live event.
Register today to attend and learn about:
- Long haul and metro dark and lit fiber monitoring reducing operational expense, MTTR, and improving network up-time
- Real world live results
- FTTA, 5G small cells combined with leased fiber ensuring SLA
- Fiber to the Home, PON construction, service activation, and maintenance
- Network security
- Fiber sensing for strain to cables to protect cables
Make sure to mark your calendars and register for all the webinars in this series. Webinar recordings will be available after each session.
- Webinar #1: Automating Test Workflow to Accelerate Jobs
- Webinar #2: Cut Fiber Test and Certification Times in Half
- Webinar #3: Optical Fiber Monitoring: Reduce MTTR and Dispatch to Fix, Not Find -REPEAT
- Webinar #4: How to Effectively Operationalize DAA
- Webinar #5: Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing and Monitoring
For more information, please contact your VIAVI account team. We look forward to seeing you at the webinars.