Join VIAVI and Survey Technologies Incorporated (STI) detail AC27081 Site Survey Software (STI) during this comprehensive webinar. This discussion will cover using the STI software in conjunction with the a VIAVI radio test set to allow for a variety of RF coverage test including: building coverage, site coverage and RSSI and BER measurements. In this latest webinar with Survey Technologies Incorporated (STI), Carl Peek and VIAVI expert Bill Nichols on Wednesday, July 29 at 12 p.m. CDT.
Click the links below to watch the webinars in the Radio Test Webinar Series.
- Save Time, Money, and Lives with Communications Test
- Best Practices for Testing Analog Radios
- Testing FM Radios and FSK Modems
- Basics of Digital Radio Testing – Importance of Measurement Technique
- Basic Tests and Waveform Analysis (DMR, P25, NXDN)
- Basic Tests and Waveform Analysis (TETRA and DMR)
- TETRA Testing Requirements and Best Practices
- Tracking Generator Function (DTF/VSWR Filters Duplexers and Cables)
- Internal and External Power Measurements with Bird 5017D Power Sensor
- Fundamentals of Auto-Test
- STI FT7 Signal Coverage Testing
- Indoor Signal Coverage Mapping with the NEON Signal Mapper Application
- Controlling Your Radio Test Set Remotely
- Special Features of the 8800SX