Lighting the Path to 5G at Mobile World Congress 2017
Visit VIAVI Solutions at the 2017 Mobile World Congress! This year, we are focusing on meeting with our customers, giving us more time to share and discuss with you the most important issues that we’re seeing in the industry.
As we continue our efforts to support you as you prepare for the evolution to 5G, we will highlight the following key areas at the show:
- Automation - End-to-end automation of programmable networks will be a critical part of 5G. VIAVI’s unique approach brings the power of subscriber-centric, geo-located intelligence to automated network performance optimization with our GEOoptimize solution.
- Monetization – How can you capture, process, and analyze network and subscriber usage data to maximize your network’s value? VIAVI can help you deliver new business models and enable new revenue streams by harnessing our subscriber-based, location-aware intelligence.
- App-aware – Find out how bringing app-aware intelligence helps you analyze what subscribers are doing, as well as where and with what device, enabling a deeper understanding of subscriber QoE.
- Virtualization – VIAVI’s solutions support physical, virtual, and hybrid environments. Our virtualized architecture allows for network-wide scale, so you can meet the challenges of soaring network traffic.
- Network Density – The advent of small cells and DAS, along with ballooning consumer data demand, means operators must contend with increasingly dense networks that are more and more susceptible to external interference. VIAVI’s automated interference hunting solution allows RF engineers to pinpoint interference sources in hours instead of days.
We will have several dedicated meeting rooms in Hall 2, where you can meet with our top executives and explore and discuss your most complex challenges, while reviewing our latest solutions for service assurance, network optimization, and test.
If you are interested in scheduling a meeting with us at the show, please contact your sales rep, or follow this link.