A Six-Part Webinar Series
Don’t miss out on this informative webinar series created by experts at VIAVI designed to support your continued transition to a fiber-rich network future.
Whether your focus is cable, fiber, wireless or mobile/5G, VIAVI has solutions and tools to get you ready for this transition. Each of the webinars target network vulnerabilities and demonstrate how proper testing procedures can help you eliminate problems quickly and efficiently. Learn from the VIAVI experts as they share best practices and lessons learned from specific deployment use cases.
Click the links below to register for the webinars.
- DWDM in Access Networks - 9/17/19
Attend the first webinar in this series for expert tips on DWDM. You will hear how procedures and test equipment are very different than other fiber-based technologies. Webinar highlights will include an overview of DWDM, the various stages of deployment, and test solutions to ensure success.
- Fiber in 5G - 9/24/19
The second webinar in our series focuses on 5G and how the demand for bandwidth is driving service providers to invest in their fiber networks. In this webinar our VIAVI experts will discuss the key field test required for a successful deployment and how to easily ensure that all the physical interfaces fiber, Coax and RF are properly tested before enabling 5G services.
- Need for Speed - Get Ready for New Technologies - 10/15/19
Our third webinar in the Future to a Fiber-Rich Future will delve into upcoming high-speed deployments and how you can increase your knowledge and skill set around new high-speed technologies, like 400GE, applicable to core networking, data center interconnect, and mobility transport, including 5G.
- Access Network Transition from DSL DOCSIS to Deeper Fiber - 11/19/19
This webinar is focused on ensuring you know how to test for network activation quickly, locate trouble spots and assure customers you will be ready on the first service visit. Network activation and Service activation are two distinct phases. Make sure to attend to get tips and tricks from our VIAVI experts.
- Improving Tech Efficiency - 12/10/19
Join our VIAVI experts for an in-depth discussion on how to manage tech efficiency and improve metrics to attain shorter and fewer service calls. This webinar goes beyond finding cable faults and breaks. Attend to hear real-life examples on how workflow and flexibility with VIAVI tools will help you meet any challenge and make money by keeping your team on track with accountable process compliance and instant data upload.
- Fiber Construction for Outside Plant - 1/21/20This is our final webinar in our Path to a Fiber-Rich Network webinar series. Attend and receive an introduction to the vulnerabilities and process risks all cable construction teams need to avoid. Our experts will show you how to ensure you have good end-to-end continuity, and meet your power, documentation and mapping goals for fiber cable construction with ease.