Time: 11 am ET / 8 am PST / 3 pm GMT
Transition to a Fiber Rich Network Series #2 - Webinar #2
Regardless of network, whether it’s a highspeed core or 5G, PON, Telco, HFC access network it’s a tough balancing act to weigh the time needed to certify fiber during deployment/construction versus the risk of poor or delayed service turn-up or early life service failures. Today’s service providers require comprehensive fiber certification to ensure that service delivery is reliable, quick and efficient. And contractors don’t want extra site visits for retesting because that takes money out of their own pockets.
Register today for the second webinar in our Transition to a Fiber Rich Network Webinar series and learn:
- Reasons for going beyond basic fiber test by including OTDR testing
- Benefits are of doing this bi-directionally,
- Issues that can be found and critically how the implementation of bi-directional test in the equipment itself coupled with the level of automation and workflow can dramatically reduce test and report generation times.
Full Webinar Series
Make sure to mark your calendars and register for all the webinars in this series. Webinar recordings will be available after each session.
- Webinar #1: Automating Test Workflow to Accelerate Jobs
- Webinar #2: Cut Fiber Test and Certification Times in Half
- Webinar #3: Optical Fiber Monitoring: Reduce MTTR and Dispatch to Fix, Not Find -REPEAT
- Webinar #4: How to Effectively Operationalize DAA
- Webinar #5: Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing and Monitoring
For more information, please contact your VIAVI account team. We look forward to seeing you at the webinars.