This webinar, TETRA Testing Requirements and Best Practices on the 3920B and the 8800SX, focused on testing requirement methods, best practices and Auto-Test.
Click the links below to watch the webinars in the Radio Test Webinar Series.
- Save Time, Money, and Lives with Communications Test
- Best Practices for Testing Analog Radios
- Testing FM Radios and FSK Modems
- Basics of Digital Radio Testing – Importance of Measurement Technique
- Basic Tests and Waveform Analysis (DMR, P25, NXDN)
- Basic Tests and Waveform Analysis (TETRA and DMR)
- TETRA Testing Requirements and Best Practices
- Tracking Generator Function (DTF/VSWR Filters Duplexers and Cables)
- Internal and External Power Measurements with Bird 5017D Power Sensor
- Fundamentals of Auto-Test
- STI FT7 Signal Coverage Testing
- Indoor Signal Coverage Mapping with the NEON Signal Mapper Application
- Controlling Your Radio Test Set Remotely
- Special Features of the 8800SX