- OneAdvisor-1000 400G
- April 29, 2021
- OneAdvisor-1000 update for ONA base & 400G module
Note: The OneAdvisor-1000 100G module upgrades separately. Refer to the OneAdvisor-1000 100G for upgrade instruction for the 100G module.
- Visit https://ona-1000.updatemyunit.net
- Click on the flag icon to load from that regional server. Download to PC.
- File Size: 5.7M
- Once download completes double click on file and select USB drive and hit OK to uncompact files to USB.
Place USB on the OneAdvisor-1000 base unit and press SYSTEM, UPGRADES and UPGRADE FROM USB. Press START UPGRADE. Ensure the AC power supply is connected during the upgrade. See upgrade procedures, under supporting documentation, for additional methods.
- Licensing Requirements (just to install the software not to support any new options): None
- If the the ONA-1000 contains a 100G module, please upgrade the 100G module before upgrading the ONA-1000 400G.