Rubix simplifies network management function and reduces OPEX by minimizing the need for manual drive/walk test post processing, RAN problems in real-time can easily be identified and shared with a limited number of skilled engineers located centrally vs. requiring expertise distributed in the field.
- Real-time data processing lets back-office engineers identify and troubleshoot issues quickly, minimizing repeat data-capture walks.
- Smart processing engine delivers key KPIs (throughput, dropped calls, and connection attempts) in an easy-to-access, live report
- Cloud-based solution can run in a cluster, improving performance reliability and scalability
- Accessible anywhere, anytime, and with any device
- Simple GUI interface provides easy-to understand RAN performance data to anyone with minimal product training
- Live event experience benchmarking
- DAS and small cell deployment
- VoLTE analysis
- eMBMS troubleshooting
- Near-real-time post processing
- Future-proof cloud based architecture
- Central and flexible data log location
- RAN vendor agnostic
- Simple and easy-to-use GUI client