High-speed testing for high-speed optical networks
The modular design of the ONT-600 platform offers high flexibility and lets users operate multiple test modules simultaneously. The ONT-600 comes in a variety of mainframes and application modules, ranging from “single-port” point tools up to a full 19” rack-mounted multi-slot, multi-port and multi-user solution that satisfies sophisticated SVT needs.
All application modules share the same GUI and identical automation and scripting, so that they can be used throughout the product development cycles.
- Detailed hardware level testing with unframed and protocol based traffic.
- 25G, 50G, 100G and 400G Optical Modules validation: electrical lanes stressing (clock offset variation, TX pre-emphasis and RX equalization manipulation, dynamic skew) per IEEE standards, MDIO/I2C management interface verification (peek/poke, HW pins control, MDIO/I2C Dump)
- Support for OTN, Ethernet, Fibre Channel, CPRI, and SONET/SDH
- Qualify PTP (IEEE 1588) implementations in optical networks and equipment
- Full service disruption and latency measurements for all supported technologies
- Equipment Manufacturers: Support for R&D, SVT (system verification/test), and production environments covering the entire product life cycle
- Service Providers: Conduct product qualification and benchmark testing before deployments and bring to the field for first office applications (FOA)
- Data Centers: Fully verify data center interconnect elements and long-haul transmission elements for quality and performance and fully stress and verify pluggable optics including active optical cables.
- Multiple mainframe options including rackmount, desktop, and modules with built-in display for mobile test needs.
- Supports testing of all major transport technologies for equipment manufacturers, service providers, and data centers
- OTN: up to OTU4 with ODU Muxing down to ODU0; ODUflex, ODU multichannel, and FlexO
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet up to 400 GE and FlexE fully supported with full stress/margin analysis
- SDH/SONET: 155 Mbps up to 40G
- Fibre Channel: 1/2/4/8/10/16G FC
- CPRI unframed and framed testing: CPRI line bit rate option 1 (614.40 Mbps) up to option 9 (12.165 Gbps)
- Most accurate latency and service disruptions measurements for OTN, Ethernet, CPRI, Fibre Channel, and SONET/SDH
- Browser-oriented graphical user interface (GUI)
- Full multitasking operation
- Full automation support via CLI or with drivers and libraries for LabWindows CVI, LabView, Python and Tcl/Tk