有了 Observer 平台，最大好处是能够较快获得专家分析。捕获在持续运行，因此我们可以随时分析，而不必安装额外设备。
Apex is the first performance monitoring solution to generate an end-user experience (EUE) score on every transaction. Apex offers adaptability and visibility via multiple data sources: packets, metadata, and enriched flow. Organizations select those that fit their budgets, operational demands, and business needs.
Apex provides global IT service health and status awareness. When service anomalies do arise or potential security breaches are detected, efficient workflows empower NetOps, DevOps, and SecOps groups to uncover root cause and fix it, fast.
Check out real-world troubleshooting workflows of Observer in action with these demos
Apex Features and Benefits Summary
- Machine learning-powered automated EUE scoring converts multiple KPIs into a single easy-to-understand metric combined with detailed score deductions that automatically isolate the problem domain(s) and provide the information needed to prioritize issue remediation.
- Flexible data source options via GigaStor and GigaFlow: packets, metadata, and enriched flow offer the right view for every stakeholder from network engineer to line of business owner
- Customizable dashboards for global operational intelligence with efficient workflows enable fast problem identification and resolution for NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps
- On-demand application dependency mapping enables immediate multi-tier application visibility with no configuration required
- Integrated performance management and forensics for fast service anomaly and rapid cybersecurity breach response
- Flexible deployment options from purpose-built appliances for the data center to Amazon Machine Images (AMI) for simple, efficient cloud deployments
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) capabilities address the challenge of understanding network traffic composition and determining if non-critical traffic is negatively impacting key business services and end-users.
- Monitors SSL/TLS handshakes as it analyzes network traffic, identifies digital certificates that have expired or are due to expire and highlights outdated protocols, helping to ensure uninterrupted service for users.
- Efficiently guides UC experts from global summaries and site-specific views to interactive call details. Seamlessly combines packet and flow data to visualize a single point-to-point or complex multipoint call’s path through the network infrastructure.
User-Defined Dashboard F.A.Q.
What is a Network Performance Dashboard?
A network performance dashboard is a report populated with widgets, and these widgets show the information collected by your data sources.
To start building your network performance dashboard with Observer Apex:
Apex Available as an Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
Apex can now be procured on the Amazon Marketplace website as an AMI for simple, efficient cloud deployment.
Automated analysis designed to prevent SSL/TLS certificate expirations and insecure sessions from going unnoticed. Provides security and network engineers with real-time analysis, reporting, and notifications, keeping teams one step ahead of certificate expirations. Allows for easy identification of servers publishing insecure sessions. Enables teams to swiftly retire outdated or insecure protocols, improving the overall security posture. Identifying and remediating certificate-related issues, helps to prevent potential outages and ensure a seamless user experience.
Unified Communications (UC)
Purpose-built dashboards combined with highly efficient workflows provide actionable insights for global, site-specific, and single-call UC visibility. Interactive Call Details visualizations show the paths calls take through the network infrastructure, pinpointing exactly where and why quality degradation occurs. One-click access to relevant packet data is also provided, ensuring VoIP and UC experts have all the information they need to monitor call quality and perform efficient troubleshooting.
End-User Experience Scoring
Machine learning powered end-user experience (EUE) scoring for every every transaction with intelligently rolled-up values at the dashboard site level. Scores are color-coded and range from 0 to 10 with the corresponding problem domain highlighted. EUE scorecards show a clear display of the overall score, along with the individual scores for the contributing domains: Network, Client, Server, and Application. For EUE values with score deductions across multiple domains, you can easily identify and prioritize the issues that matter most. When a single domain contains multiple score deductions, each issue is listed along with its corresponding deduction, making it clear what is contributing the most to performance degradations.
Custom Dashboards and Streamlined Workflows
Customizable dashboards provide network observability of IT service health at the regional, country, city, data center levels, or functional level. When combined with end user experience scoring, IT teams can gain instant world-wide situational awareness of all resources and then, when required quickly drill down to an individual user for rapid problem resolution. Receive complimentary dashboard assistance by contacting VIAVI here by a technical specialist. Be sure to enter “Complimentary Dashboards” in the comments box.
On-Demand Multi-Tier Application Intelligence
On-demand application dependency mapping offers fast discovery of app interdependencies. Maps are built automatically to display complex relationships with simple clarity. This allows users to determine worst connections, app tiers, and network delay threshold deviations, while sorting all connections by status; critical, marginal, and acceptable.
Network Security Forensics
Not every performance issue can be solved without going back-in-time to analyze the underlying root cause of the problem. Likewise, given the never-ending series of cybersecurity breach announcements worldwide, it’s clear even the most robust IT security defense strategy with solutions such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, and SIEMs are necessary but no longer enough to protect critical resources—especially the organization’s crown jewels. That’s why Apex provides network forensics based on traffic and enriched flow to provide in-depth visibility past network activity.
Intuitive Visualizations with IP Viewer
By compiling Layer 2 to Layer 3 insights into a single enriched flow record, Observer can produce unique, interactive visualizations that illustrate the relationships between User, IP, MAC, and application usage in the network. A NetOps or SecOps user can simply enter a name enter in a username and immediately find all devices, interfaces, and applications associated with it. Finding out what is connected and who is communicating across your network has never been easier.
Advanced Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
Gaining in-depth insights into network traffic can be challenging. The added visibility provided by DPI allows network engineers to easily identify traffic running on non-standard ports, recognize and classify various traffic types, and take a deeper look into protocols like HTTP and HTTPS.
DPI capabilities provide answers to commonly asked questions:
- What is this unidentified traffic and what application, or service is it associated with?
- What is all this HTTP/HTTPS traffic – Is it traffic I want on my network?
- Is non-business traffic causing congestion and impacting performance?
Observer Apex collects and aggregates data from Observer GigaStor, Observer GigaStor M, Observer GigaFlow to achieve enterprise-wide network observabilityand security visibility for NetOps and SecOps teams. By intelligently combining packet information, metadata, and enriched flow records, Apex delivers centralized management of end-user experience scoring, performance, and cybersecurity intelligence.
As the centralizing reporting point for Observer 3D, Apex provides flexible, customizable real-time dashboards and long-term historical reporting based on end-user experience (EUE) scoring. Data can be aggregated from packets, metadata, and enhanced and enriched flow.
Apex Deployment Considerations:
- Deploy Apex in locations that maximize the opportunity to simplify connectivity with support components
- Monitoring instrumentation points depend on network size, configuration, and visibility requirements
- Utilize redundant Apex capabilities with two duplicate systems: a primary and a secondary for automated replication, facilitating redundancy
ObserverONEThe all-in-one VIAVI solution that enables IT teams to gain the powerful security and performance insights of the entire Observer 3D platform. This upgradable appliance combines Apex end-user experience scoring with GigaStor industry leading packet capture and GigaFlow enriched flow analysis, offering great network observability at a modest price point and minimal footprint
Whether it's a quick initial setup or a comprehensive on-site implementation and configuration, Observer Platform Consulting options are designed to ensure that you get the most out of your Performance Management Solutions.
Experienced and informed personnel are a key asset to any organization. As technology advances, so must the competence levels of the IT professionals managing these important resources.
Learn the functionality and features of VIAVI Solutions' products online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Acquire networking fundamentals using VIAVI Solutions products like Observer GigaStor and Observer Analyzer.
Customized training offers tailored class options that cover the material you need online, at your work site, or a combination of the two.
提供的选件和产品功能令人惊叹。我们使用 Observer 解决问题的速度比我们拥有的任何其他分析软件都快。
我发现 Observer 平台在诊断应用程序和网络问题方面是非常宝贵的工具。