Two-way radio communications are an integral part of public services. Regular maintenance is required to ensure that your system is operating at peak performance, especially for mission critical personnel whose lives are on the line.
Join VIAVI Solutions as we explore common radio and infrastructure problems and the solutions to keep your systems optimized. Discover how a radio's coverage area can decrease over time and how end-user maintenance can prevent these impairments. Understand how to identify weak coverage areas with indoor and outdoor signal mapping. Learn how to save time and money by automating your radio testing.
Click the links below to watch the webinars in the Radio Test Webinar Series.
- Save Time, Money, and Lives with Communications Test
- Best Practices for Testing Analog Radios
- Testing FM Radios and FSK Modems
- Basics of Digital Radio Testing – Importance of Measurement Technique
- Basic Tests and Waveform Analysis (DMR, P25, NXDN)
- Basic Tests and Waveform Analysis (TETRA and DMR)
- TETRA Testing Requirements and Best Practices
- Tracking Generator Function (DTF/VSWR Filters Duplexers and Cables)
- Internal and External power measurements with Bird 5017D powersensor
- Fundamentals of Auto-Test
- STI FT7 Signal Coverage Testing
- Indoor Signal Coverage Mapping with the NEON Signal Mapper Application
- Controlling Your Radio Test Set Remotely
- Special Features of the 8800SX