- Divergence angle measured with collimated laser, 633 nm.
Exact angles may vary slightly depending on operating wavelength
or source collimation.
- Diffuser surface typically faces the source.
- Larger input beam size typically improves flat-top uniformity of
- When used with coherent sources the diffuser produces speckle.
- Handling and cleaning: always use gloves when handling diffuser; avoid
touching diffuser surface; blow dry compressed air, or nitrogen, to
remove particles. Do not use tweezers.