VIAVI OCC-55 CWDM Optical Channel Checker and OCC-56 DWDM Optical Channel Checkers are compact and low-cost test alternative solutions to optical spectrum analyzers (OSA) for field service groups tasked with the installation, maintenance and upgrades of WDM systems testing. These selective power meters scan the WDM channels according to ITU-T wavelength grid and automatically record wavelength/frequency and related power level.
- Low-cost alternative to an OSA for applications which do not require OSNR measurements
- Small and lightweight ruggedized design optimized for highly mobile field workers
- Save and download measurement results and certify your work with off-line report generation
- Installation, maintenance and upgrade of CWDM systems (OCC-55) and DWDM systems (OCC-56)
- Analysis of single channel before MUX and DEMUX Qualification of multiplexed signals
- In-service measurement and network element verification Channel drop testing at optical add/drop multiplexers (OADM)
- ITU-T G.694.2 CWDM channels measurements (up to 18 channels) (OCC-55)
- ITU-T 100/200 GHz DWDM channels (OCC-56)
- Channel drift monitoring
- Bar Graph and Table of results display mode
- Light and compact (0.5kg/1.1lb)
- Client USB port (standard) and Host USB port (optional)
- Integrated fast battery charging function
- Report generation via OFS-355 Smart Optical Reporting Software
Part of The VIAVI Remote PHY Solution
This product is part of the comprehensive VIAVI Remote PHY turn-up and maintenance solution enabling seamless transitions from legacy to distributed access architectures.
Guides de prise en main rapide
Repair and Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards