- Become compliant: Reach IEC 62443 and TS 50701 requirements.
- Safeguard: Recognize any information changes on all communication
- Comprehensive solution: From asset discovery to forensics through detailed analysis.
- Users: SOC, NOC, Maintenance and Security Teams
- Integration: Can be set as a standalone security solution or integrated with third party SIEM or SOAR.
- Transparent: Easy to deploy, maintain. Non-intrusive and fully passive.
Reaching IEC 62443 & TS 50701
Telecom, Signaling and SoC personnel benefit from QATS Cybersecurity by being able to monitor access from untrusted networks, audit records created by equipment, and safeguard the integrity of information transmitted through the network. In addition, it can track unsuccessful login attempts, unauthorized wireless devices and any tampering of information on any type of communication.
Our cybersecurity solution is designed to cover your entire railway network effectively with no interference. The solution is completely unobtrusive; it uses passive physical probes or agents, and works smoothly and with minimum latency across your existing bandwidth or out-of-band.
Seamless integration with other Railway Products
QATS Cybersecurity fits snuggly with other QATS product such as QATS Railway, QATS Signaling or QATS Drive Test. By including or integrating this solution in the overall QATS architecture, you can benefit from this cost-effective solution by reusing most the same hardware and software components. QATS Cybersecurity can also be used as a standalone solution and run independently. By using the Northbound Interface (NBI) to export data to third-party SIEM and SOAR software. Our format is supported with all major providers such as Splunk, QRadar, Elastic and Rapid7 just to name a few.