Currently used to monitor 100,000+ km of tracks, EVOIA Assure is the benchmark tool currently used by European railway operators in their daily operations and rollouts of GSM-R, ETCS and FRMCS networks.
- Monitoring: ERTMS (GSM-R & ETCS L2/L3), GSM and GPRS monitoring
- Signalling: Eirene SRS, Eirene FRS, Subset-093 CS-PS, Subset-026, Subset-037
- Dashboards: Customizable and dynamic web-based layouts with various metrics including maps, tables, charts and graphs
- Call data records (CDR): created for each transaction including the protocol/transaction packets
- Call Tracing: Real-time and historical end-to-end call tracing measuring calls, sessions, handovers, neighbors, scanner graphs and more.
- KPIs: GSM-R failures, ETCS failures, Voice Group Call Service, Functional Numbering procedures, Location Dependent Addressing, Radio measurement and more.
- Filters: Easy and advanced filters for issue investigations
- Alarms: Proactive alerts on specific events, such as Railway Emergency Calls or any metrics using reference analytics based on machine learning and predictive analysis
- Reports: scheduling features, email notification, various outputs and advanced SQL features on demand
Radio and Quality-of-Service (QoS) KPIs
EVOIA Assure offers comprehensive tracing tools to measure metrics such as handovers, HDLC frames, transactions and voice group calls. Metrics can be displayed in real time 24/7, and historical data can be easily queried. A wide range of metrics are included in the features listed below. Check the product brochure or contact us for more details.
For daily operations
EVOIA Assure is an invaluable network performance monitoring tool for daily operations. It ensures the safety of the network and allows technical teams to investigate almost any network-related issue that has been detected. The time saved thanks to such a tool means that railway operators can ensure optimal quality of service and even carry out proactive maintenance using techniques such as machine learning and reference analysis.
For network acceptance
During the rollout of a network, EVOIA Assure uses a set of technical and functional KPIs to ensure the network is compliant to various performance and safety standards. Technical KPIs evaluate connection establishment times and the failure rate of any kind of transaction, handover, etc. Functional KPIs evaluate parameters such as the routing of location dependent addressing calls, the functioning of registration/deregistration, group call area description, etc.
EVOIA Assure includes many features which are constantly improved based on user feedback. Main features include:
- Tracing features
- GSM-R/GPRS/ETCS/VGCS metrics
- Radio-specific features
- Handover-specific features
- Reference analysis